Don’t have time to cut those fabrics to make them into a beautiful quilt? Then send them my way. My prices are affordable! Send me an email at [email protected]
Dies that I have:
- Strips (make Jelly Rolls)- 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, and 3″
- Squares- 2″, 3″, 4″, 4 1/2″, 4 3/4″, 5″, 5 1/2″, 6 1/2″, 8 1/2″
- Tumbler Block- 6 1/2″ & 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Pre-fringed Squares- 5 1/4″ & 8 1/2″
- Pre-fringed Rectangles- 6″x7″ & 5 1/4″x8 1/2″
- Alphabet letters- 2″ & 4″
- Numbers- 4″
- Shapes for Appliques- go here to view them
What are pre-fringed squares/rectangles?
Don’t like cutting all those fringe once your rag quilt is put together? Then let me do it for you. My squares and rectangles have the fringe already cut into the shape. The fringe measurement is 3/4″. It will give your rag quilt a full bloom.
I do not prewash the fabrics or iron your fabrics for you. If you did not iron your fabrics and there are wrinkles, I will stream iron out the wrinkles and you will incur a fee for this (folding the fabric to be shipped will not incur a fee).
Rag Quilt Services
The rag quilt approx. measures 52″x65″ (lap size) using 15 yds of fabric (10 yds for top/bottom & 5 yds for middle) and cost $45 to cut. You will get 80 blocks/squares which includes a top, middle, and bottom fabrics. You ship me the fabrics and there will be a $15 shipping charge back to you.